I have been trying to get into Linux for some time now but I’ve had a few problems, although I today managed to use Kubuntu from a usb stick.
This is my question: Can I still acces1 Windows after installing2 Kubuntu
1 I mean that I can select the OS I want to use at startup, and that it doesn’t directly go into Kubuntu or Windows each time. 2 I’m planning on using the install alongside Windows option that I saw in Ubuntu last time I installed Ubuntu (On another device).
- Windows’ Fast Start-Up option is disabled
- Secure Boot has been disabled
- I have tested Kubuntu on my laptop using a USB Stick
- I’m planning on dualbooting on my Acer Predator Helios 300.
- I have a 256GB SSD for windows and a 500GB SSD for Kubuntu.
- Laptop has the specs to run Kubuntu
I’m asking this because I want to know if I have to do anything before I install it so I’m not stuck in one of the OS’s.